2016 – 2017 STORAGE RATES AND REGULATIONS
STORAGE BEGINS OCTOBER 22, 2016 AND ENDS APRIL 23, 2017
|BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, WITH A $50.00 FEE, you may bring your unit in, Monday-Friday, beginning October 24, 2015.
|Saturday and Sunday 8:00 A.M. until 3:00 P.M. (Oct. 22 thru Nov.6 ONLY)
Additional applications and information available by calling 815-239-1641 or emailing us at email@example.com
Units may be brought to the fairgrounds for storage on the weekends starting Saturday, October 22, 2016 until Sunday, November 6, 2016.
Units may be removed beginning April 8, 2017. All units requiring early removal must be tagged at the time of storage. Units that require early removal will be assessed a $50.00 early removal fee. Units not tagged cannot be removed early.
Storage rates listed below are non-refundable:
$185.00 storage rate for cars and trucks. Motorcycles are $140.00.
$11.00 per foot for boats, motor homes, pop-ups and trailers less than 30 feet in length. ($185.00 Minimum)
$12.00 per foot for boats, motor homes and trailers exceeding 30 feet in length.
$13.00 per foot for ALL Pontoons, Deck Boats and 5th Wheels.
ALL PONTOONS, DECK BOATS, & 5th WHEELS MUST BE STORED BY OCT. 30 , 2016. THANK YOU!
Rules and Regulations:
- ALL units will be checked for measurements. Measurement is taken from the front most to the rear most point (including trailer and hitch). The WCFA reserves the right to measure all units and bill those units that were undermeasured.
- DO NOT REMOVE BATTERIES FROM MOTORHOMES
- All propane tanks must be removed.
- All trailers must be equipped with a tongue jack dolly wheel. Hitches must be unlocked. No jack-stands on autos.
- All work on units must be completed prior to the time they are parked in the storage buildings.
- Keys will be left with all motorized units, to include cars, trucks, and motor homes. NO KEYS LEFT – NO STORAGE!!
- No hazardous materials of any kind are to be stored in, on or around the property.
- All lower units must be raised to allow a minimum of twelve (12) inches of ground clearance.
- The WCFA is not responsible for contents of units stored.
- Units may be removed beginning April 8th, 2017. All units requiring early removal must be tagged at the time of storage. Units that require early removal will be assessed a $50.00 early removal fee. A penalty charge of $20.00 per day is assessed for each property unit not removed by April 23, 2017.
To reserve space, measure your unit to the nearest foot (including trailer and hitch) and pay online in the correct amount. Units will be checked for accuracy and billed accordingly. Signed application and contract denotes owner acceptance of WCFA regulations.